Business Process Review.
Our process and procedure reviews are a thorough, top-down look at a company’s processes. They are frequently performed to give management and ownership assurance that the business is being run in the most efficient way possible.
A process/procedure review isn’t limited to the usage of software tools and may include some or all of the following:
• Interviews with management and team to discuss their duties and responsibilities
• Review and evaluation of forms and documents
• Evaluation of technology
• Evaluation of internal controls and staffing levels
• Evaluation of internal and external requirements
Our process improvement consulting deliverable is a report that outlines:
• Potential opportunities to improve and/or streamline internal processes and procedures
• Recommendations for other opportunities to improve the company’s business processes