Business Process Review.
Our process and procedure reviews are a thorough, top-down look at a company’s processes. They are frequently performed to give management and ownership assurance that the business is being run in the most efficient way possible.
Shipping companies are complex organizations, usually comprising of several department with an operations constantly evolving to keep up with new regulations and market changes. This may lead to processes developing in isolation and not always working efficiently with the rest of operations.
We can help you bringing all the pieces together and boost your business.
A process/procedure review isn’t limited to the usage of software tools and may include some or all of the following:
• Interviews with management and team to discuss their duties and responsibilities
• Review and evaluation of forms and documents
• Evaluation of technology
• Evaluation of internal controls and staffing levels
• Evaluation of internal and external requirements
Our process improvement consulting deliverable is a report that outlines:
• Potential opportunities to improve and/or streamline internal processes and procedures
• Recommendations for other opportunities to improve the company’s business processes
Data issues are deeply rooted and extremely complex. Not only do organizations have trouble fixing bad data, but they also have difficulty finding the root cause of the issue. Data Audits are traditionally focused on security and compliance and rightfully so, but availability and trust issues need to be uncovered as well, as these are…