WHERE YOU’RE HEADED
You will use data creatively to support consultant and Customers, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way. In this role, you will investigate markets and functional domains looking for solutions and strategic advantages, writing reports and recommendations based on insights from the data.
- Work with the most innovative and most scalable data processing technologies
- Build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with our customers
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment together with a small team with our data scientists, machine learning experts, data analysts and data engineers
WHERE YOU’VE BEEN
You’re an analyst, data driven, curious about the maritime industry and knowledgeable of its latest technology advancements. In addition, you bring:
- Passion about the maritime industry
- Strong IT skills
- Being able to think visually
- Strong attention to details
- A problem solver
- Good communicator and proactive approach
- Interpersonal skills , perseverance and patience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Being able to develop original research agendas.
- Extremely passionate about data and analytics
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both colleagues and clients
WORKING IN INDEETS
We’re a small and tight-knit team with lots of different interests and personalities. We have many different roles but just one vision, “Transform the Maritime industry”.
Joining the team means:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home but based in Cyprus
- Your own budget for expenses
- Social events and team offsites
- Dedicated training programme and career path
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- If you created it, you own it!
Join the Team