WHERE YOU’RE HEADED
You will use your experience with maritime software to assist Customer and run application for them. Will join a team of problem solvers and will guarantee business continuity.
- Work with the most innovative Maritime Software
- Support innovative state-of-the-art solutions with our customers
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment together with a small team of consultants and researchers.
WHERE YOU’VE BEEN
You’re an analyst, a problem solver and have been working in the maritime industry already. In addition, you bring:
- Passion about the maritime industry
- 3 years of experience in the maritime industry
- Strong IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communicator and proactive approach
- Interpersonal skills , perseverance and patience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both colleagues and clients
WORKING IN INDEETS
We’re a small and tight-knit team with lots of different interests and personalities. We have many different roles but just one vision, “Transform the Maritime industry”.
Joining the team means:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home but based in Cyprus or Denmark, Sweden or Norway
- Your own budget for expenses
- Social events and team offsites
- Dedicated training programme and career path
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- If you created it, you own it!
Join the Team