WHERE YOU’RE HEADED
You will be able to advice companies on how to solve problems, create value, improve growth, and maximise business efficiency and profitability.
In your role you will work in close relationship with the Customer and with our researchers and support and strive to achieve engagement results.
- Work with ambitious and forward thinking companies
- Build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with our customers
- Run your own accounts and build your network
- Travel lifestyle
WHERE YOU’VE BEEN
You’re a problem solver, an analyst, a great communicator and an expert of the maritime industry. You have an extensive experience of shipping operations and software tools. In addition, you bring:
- excellent communication skills
- excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze issues, identify causes, and recommend solutions quickly
- a collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both colleagues and clients
- 3 years of experience in the Maritime industry
- Ability to discuss strategic and operational problems
- Long-term vision
- Business Acumen
WORKING IN INDEETS
We’re a small and tight-knit team with lots of different interests and personalities. We have many different roles but just one vision, “Transform the Maritime industry”.
Joining the team means:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive travel required
- Based anywhere in the world
- Your own budget for expenses
- Social events and team offsites
- Dedicated training programme and career path
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- If you created it, you own it!
Join the Team