WHERE YOU’RE HEADED
You will be covering a key role in the analysis of Customer processes, fundamental part of our services. Will be able to create value, improve growth, and maximise business efficiency and profitability.
In your role you will work in close relationship with the Customer, and with our consultants, researchers and support.
- Work with ambitious and forward thinking companies
- Build innovative state-of-the-art solutions with our customers
- Travel lifestyle
WHERE YOU’VE BEEN
You’re a problem solver, an analyst, a great communicator and an expert of the maritime industry. You have an extensive experience of shipping operations and software tools. In addition, you bring:
- excellent communication skills
- excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze issues, identify causes, streamline solutions
- a collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both colleagues and clients
- 3 years of experience in the Maritime industry
- Ability to discuss strategic and operational problems
- Long-term vision
- Business Acumen
WORKING IN INDEETS
We’re a small and tight-knit team with lots of different interests and personalities. We have many different roles but just one vision, “Transform the Maritime industry”.
Joining the team means:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive travel required
- Based anywhere in the world
- Your own budget for expenses
- Social events and team offsites
- Dedicated training programme and career path
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- If you created it, you own it!
Join the Team